Re: My Dumb Assed Question..

To: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>,
Subject: Re: My Dumb Assed Question..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:57:15 -0700
yeah been there... laying on my back with a brazing rod in one hand and a
hot torch in the other with a burning ember in my ear... OH YEAH... the
things we call FUN.... or the Dr digging the rust out after the metal was
pulled from your eyeball....

Brad's best advice.... buy lots of goggles and keep them anywhere you might
have a need... they are cheap and your eyes aren't... I find that when they
are in the way... I use them.....

Said I was new to racing.... not being stupid... I have a bit of the market
share of that crop....

Keith