Re: Oiling Systems

To: Joseph Timney <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Subject: Re: Oiling Systems
From: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:18:35 -0400
NO you are not!

The heat generated by the valve gear, springs rockers is pretty
tremendous. Endurance cars use spray bars to oil them for cooling. A
drag race car only needs seconds you need minutes. I think you are an
endurance car Yes ?? You may not want to block that off... The dry sump
is $$$$ but only spent once. The tank, pump and lines will fit any later
cars or engines that are similar. And the pumps can be changed add
sections remove them change size of section very versatile and as
important as the right tires....
Dave Dahlgren