Powerfest Huntsville.. and Mayf

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Powerfest Huntsville.. and Mayf
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:35:22 -0700
Well again we took the Camaro to a powerfest to add a little Publicity to
the ECTA and had a great time....

Meet and hung out with Mayf... (wanted to steal the Real Tiger.. neat car
Mayf)
Mostly Mayf is into this dual turbo thing... so I of course spent a day
looking at all the race and street cars with dual turbos... what a
fascinating deal...

Literally walked away from the meet shaking my head trying to figure out
how they did all of that.... I have enough trouble finding the right jets
for my Holley...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )