Re: Auto Math site

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Auto Math site
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 08:16:47 -0700
Keith,
Sorry you had problems at Maxton. Sounds as though you had fun anyway.
In this sport problems are just bumps in the road, "speed bumps", they
slow us down but don't stop us.

Thanks for the Math Web Site Info, it can be very useful to all of us.
This is just one of the great advantages to belonging to this group.

Tom