Re: Auto Math site

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Auto Math site
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 10:19:51 -0700
I have never left the track yet without a smile on my face... Hell if
everything was perfect what would I have to putter with when I got home?

and I learned a ton about lots of different issues... like the Play back
tach and how to record the data and so on...

and most importantly a lesson came back to me from the flying days.... if
it isn't right in the Pits.... it damn sure isn't going to get better at
Speed....

Keith