Re: web page update

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: web page update
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:38:48 -0400
        Ed

        Ya know it's always exciting to go to Bonneville, race and see some of
the
country. The desert has a beauty all it's own, I spent three years in the
middle east, but always look forward to getting back to the GREEN.
        Us right siders would be very happy to share some of our green so come
on
out when you get a chance.

        John Beckett