Web Page Update

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Page Update
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 06:03:34
Boys 'n Girls,
I have slaved mightely and have produced an update to the web site. Here's
what new:
1)added a results page to ECTA for the May 1,2 meet (no results yet, but
man I AM READY),

2)Updated the ECTA homepage with member information link, directions on how
to get there link, and tech inspection checklist link,

3)Upadted the Bonneville Speed Week index page to add link to a couple of
Corvette pix (Ed Van Scoy's)

4) Added the Corvette pix page and pixs,

5) Added the new member page, the directions page (and I am firmly
convinced that there is absolutely no way to get to Maxton from my house
without going around the world!), and the tech inspection page.

Everything should be marked with a flashing "new" icon.

I do need the results of the May meet: new records and points update. John,
are you listening? Everyone e-mail John Beckett and let him know you are
waiting for the results.

Keith Turk, how about some pix of the ah er drive shaft and the broken
tranny? WOuld show everybody just how much brutal force can be invovled...

All you other guys 'n gals, got a pix of your car you're proud of? Send it
to me with a few words and I'll figure out how to get it posted...

that is all.....

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)