Batteries Gel Cell

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Batteries Gel Cell
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 22:01:25 -0700
I was checking out a friends SVRA race car the other day and noticed that
he had a small Gel Cell Battery different then the  Optima... it was a snow
mobile battery and he was telling me it had 550 amps and weighted
nothing...I know weight isn't an issue but I like the Gel cell part and it
was small and supposably like $75.00 Which I thought was a killer price for
it...

I already have new batteries but I thought I would throw this out there for
folks with Limited space in their Hot Rods....

(Ps in case your curious... the SVRA car is the Mark Donahue/ Roger Penske
Lightweight Camaro from 67-68... the Blue Sonoco car....Awesome piece of
workmanship and a true hero from the days of Trans Am Racing)

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )