RE: Altered Cars and Aerodynamics !

To: "'V4GR@aol.com'" <V4GR@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Altered Cars and Aerodynamics !
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:12:16 -0700
I have to agree Rich, but I respect the SCTA and what they stand for and
what they're trying to achieve and preserve for younger, new generation
racers like my brother and myself, and it's not our intention to aggravate
the tech inspectors, but merely to try somthing that someone else missed,
something that someone else didn't pick up on, and see if in fact it makes a
difference that is why we decided to pour our lives and our money into this
project!