RE: FW: Altered Cars and Aerodynamics !

To: "'ARDUNDOUG@aol.com'" <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: FW: Altered Cars and Aerodynamics !
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:53:29 -0700
Thanks for the insite Doug, but again, as you said, one guy can help you or
hurt you, and I think it really becomes an issue when you run in a class
that the particular inspector runs in. Again, I'm not trying to cheat, but
take the stance of a guy like Smokey Yunik who prospered in Nascar by
finding the holes in the rules ( his garden hose gas line incident comes to
mind here), and using them to his advantage. It's just that my brother and I
have worked very hard for 2 years, and invested many hours, and many
dollars, as all of have in our cars, and I'm fearful that our radical
approach to push the envelope will bite us with someone who won't understand
, or like what we are trying to do. That's one of the great things about
SCTA is that there is diversity within the classes, and our car, is far from
a cookie cutter kinda ride !

        DARRELL FERGUSON
        CELLULARONE
        EAST BAY FIELD OPERATIONS