Updated Website, again...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Updated Website, again...
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 14:25:13
John sent me more infor for the May 99 records. I believe there are errors
because they have different data than I got before. Please, everyone, look
at the data (especially you, John) and tell me what's wrong. There are two
bike records in the same class with May's being slower than the existing.
And the pickups are still hosed. Classes and speeds, etc.

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

Oh, Chuck, I fixed the Wankel spelling.

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)