Re: Ford GAF

To: bellytk@nh.ultranet.com, johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Re: Ford GAF
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 01:00:03 EDT
        Dema Elgin grinds cams for my 32 Ply 4 and for Dave Dozier's 39
Chrysler straight 8 (250 mph car) so I think he can handle Ford GAA cams.
Correct grind may be a guess.
                                                                        All
joking aside, Tank motors look like landspeed motors to me. I accept that 32
Plymouth motors also looked like race pieces to me. But I am better now, that
was just a phase. Except for the blown 32 Ply. 4.
                                I need rest now.   Rich fox