Weather readings & event info

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Weather readings & event info
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 10:53:44 -0400
ECTA members,

  Did anybody happen to write down the weather data that Joe Timney was kind
enough to post throughout the event?  I was having so much fun dodging birds
that I forgot to write any of it down.  If somebody could forward it to me
or post it to the list that would be great.  If not, I'll have learned to
take notes in the future.

  John didn't mention this on his recent "Maxton" post, but if anybody else
wants the September event extended to a two days let him know.  I'm one of
the closer ECTA members (2 1/2 hour drive) and one day events are still
kinda rough for me.  Two days gives us some rest, tuning & travel time and
lets us get together socially on Saturday nights.  If the interest is there
it CAN BE a two day event.  Pre-registration?  John?

Chuck Rothfuss
Pole Cat Hollow, NC