Re: Maxton

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 10:47:35 -0400
        Forgot to add that we had a visit from Larry Volk of the USFRA. Great to
have him and his son Dallas back east. Looking forward to when they bring
the roadster with them.
        Asked Larry about the Salt, and he said it looks real good. It's a
little
soon to tell about bonding etc. as it's not dried out yet, but they pumped
a bunch this year. He and a team from the SCTA will be out looking more
closely in the next few weeks.
        Maybe one of these days we'll get back on the old international course.
Sure hope so.

        JB