June Meet - since you asked

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: June Meet - since you asked
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <BeverlyCSt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 16:54:05 -0700
Unfortunately, I missed the El Mirage meet on June 6 - stayed home with
a sick pet - got all my info second hand from my husband and the digital
camera and the web site -
We are part of the #4422 Manchen, Manghelli, Miller, Kennedy, Stanley
race team and run a Blown Modified Sports which started life as an Alfa
Romeo Spider. This meet the Rich Manchen drove for a new record
212.648mph against a 200mph minimum.
Usually I take the pictures for the scta web site, but had to depend on
a surrogate this time and only got 20 pictures.
Maybe I should send Paul off alone more often - seems like they set a
record every time I stay home.
Bev Stanley