Re: June Meet - since you asked

To: "Beverly C. Stanley" <BeverlyCSt@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: June Meet - since you asked
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:57:58 -0700
Hey I have a ton of Pictures of that Alfa in Tube form... when Rich was
building it at the Shop.... neat neat car... and Congrats to Rich... yet
again.... damn that car is fast....

Don't be going after any Small Motor MS records.... hell I may actually
build that MS someday... and I am not sure I want to run against any
records it sets...

Y'all take care and have a great evening.. Keith