Lurkers and Grammar

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lurkers and Grammar
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 23:10:08 -0700
Been awhile since I have made this statement... so I thought I would repeat
it for the new guys....

This list isn't a Spelling Bee.. it is a Place to Hang out and Bench Race
Bonneville Lake Gairner, Maxton, El Mirage, and Muroc.... or any other
place you can Land Speed Race...

If your new... feel free to jump in anywhere and tell us how you came to
this experience.... and what your running... Don't care if it is a Vega
with a Four Cylinder or a Lakester... it doesn't matter here... If it
interests you then bring it on...
Hell we can even semi intelligently talk about Tank Motors....

Feel Free to bring up any subject... (yes Darrell even Rules) that
interests you... if your happy or unhappy with something ,lets discuss
it... For example if your happy with Taylor Wheels .... tell us... or
whatever.... Negative comments about People or companies should mostly be
kept between two interested Parties....in the interest of fairness to the
folks that aren't on our list.... Hey don't forget to mention the list to
folks you think might have an interest in LSR....

The Larger our Body here the more independent thinking folks we will have
and the more we will learn from each other...

Again this List is a Service provided by a guy Named Mark Bradakis out of
Salt Lake city Utah.... and we all owe him a tip of the Hat for keeping the
computers running....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )