Studebaker Parts?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Studebaker Parts?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 07:13:44 -0700
I have the memory of an ant sometimes... Someone here talked about a couple
of back fenders and a Hood for a 52? Stude Truck and I mentioned my
Collector here in Clio Alabama....

Stopped by his place on the way home from a business trip yesterday and the
guy said he had like 3 sets of fenders and a hood....didn't know what shape
and to be honest the guy is 77yrs old and just had a root canal... didn't
feel like bothering him to much... if your still interested I will pursue
the issue...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )