Re: Horsepower and Wings

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Horsepower and Wings
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:42:42 -0400
        I think that your on the right track with your thinking. The problem is
at
what point (speed) do you loose traction and spin out. And the surface that
your running on is a big factor in that equation as well as the aerodynamic
qualities of the vehicle your running.

        At what point is the traction worth more to you than the drag it creats?
Another words your going to have to take it out to the salt and test for
yourself. And be prepaired.

        JB