Re: spoilers & weight

To: edvs@idt.net
Subject: Re: spoilers & weight
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:03:41 EDT
        I never put any science into my Vega. Its a stock wheelbase 72 Vega
(maybe 3 or 4 inch stretch) with the factory airdam and spoiler. 8.00-18
Firestones in back 23 inch tall M/Ts in front. No ballast.

The car is not really fast but its been over 200 (208 best) and with 4
drivers all saying it goes absolutely straight. I usually drive it with one
hand. The car was built in 1980 has never spun. Econoline front end,
crossleaf spring, coils in back. Caster is stock for beam axle Ford.

                No skill, just luck I guess.   Rich Fox