Re: Speedweek & World of Speed

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedweek & World of Speed
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:51:15 EDT
        XXO/ I have done my share of beating old dumptruck motors to death.
What are you planning?

SCTA or USFRA your more at the mercy of the weather than the association.
Speedweek you get to see more cars. If the weather holds later in the week
you can run laps if you want to. USFRA are great people, and you can do the
130 club.               If the weather holds you can't go wrong.   Rich fox