Re: building a new car

To: V4GR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: building a new car
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:32:00 EDT
Rich,
        Trade what? My Modified Roadster is in the paint shop, and, I'm
assembling the engine now.
        The GoldDigger Lakester is retired due to the cage being too thin
(.055") and too small (1 1/2") for SCTA. It will pass an NHRA chassis cert.
but not the SCTA tech. If someone wants it for either an under 175 mph class
or to revamp the cage (everything from the front of the engine to the front
axle) to pass SCTA, I would like to have it go back to racing.
        It's a 150" wb with the solid rear and 170" with the
suspension....Ardun Doug