Re: Handling & Weight

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Handling & Weight
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 09:45:14 -0400
Dave

Didn't get a picture, but I have seen the car on the Salt. This is a
perfect example of what we were discussing last week. If it won't handle
you just can't drive it fast no mater what engine is in it. Get the weight
up front and then make the rear spoiler adjustable for whatever down force
you may require. Don't forget to check Castor, 10 degrees seems to be
enough for my car.

John Beckett