Re: New member

To: "John Beckett" <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>,
Subject: Re: New member
From: "Gary LaRonge" <laronge@myhome.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:20:37 -0700
Good Evenin' John, Dave and Group
I just got on here and the list seems like a real good thing. Lots of racers
around and what a great way to get together since we can't do it face to
face. This also gives me an opportunity to publicly thank you for the help
you have given me in the past, starting in about '93.
Gary LaRonge
Napavine, WA
#552 Camaro (the yellow one)