Re: New member

To: "Dave Mead" <meadd@ihug.co.nz>, "LSR Group" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New member
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:00:15 -0400
Dave

Great to have you on board. Please keep us posted as to happinings in your
part of the hemisphere.

I met Chris and Richard when they were here for Speed Week '98. Great group
of enthusastic racers (got to be to make that trip). Looking forward to a
time when I can make the Chalenge and visit Lake Gairdner with a ride of my
own.

John Beckett