Re: Engine Setback

To: V4GR@aol.com, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Engine Setback
From: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
>From what I been readin' your car "ain't broke".  It has done some
pretty heavy duty stuff, and I agree, don't fix it.  On the other hand,
from reading between the lines I can tell that you are like me and
everybody else in this game - "If it wasn't meant to be tinkered with,
it wouldn't be put together with nuts and bolts!"  Go figure!  Thanks
for the input.  Right now, I'm inclined to agree that suspension is a
good thing (especially since I will be running at Maxton more than
anywhere) and I think I'm going to stick with springs.  As far as
building a new fram, I'm gettin to old and worn out to undertake that
big of a project - I'm going to go the easy way out and use what I
already have.

thanks for the advice
Dick J