BRN Picture

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRN Picture
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 05:09:06 -0700
Finally got my Bonneville Racing News.... Yep I remember exactly when that
Picture was taken and I even remember what I was saying...

I had just made a Perfect pass with the car....everything worked exactly
like we wanted it to... and I was telling Brad and his wife Kim how it went
and was excited to get him in the car to have the same opportunity... When
things are right they sure are a lot of fun... that was one of those
moments.... I really wanted Brad to have that same experience...

We had the 425hp C motor in the car and it was designed to be a Motor we
could Hot Lap.... We made ten passes that one day.... both of us getting a
feel for the car and the new suspension as well as a ton of other
changes.... The car just worked Flawlessly.... I really wanted to take a
snap shot of my Life that day... Cuz it was about Perfect....( we had a
couple of Problems ... but we had the answers)  Gotta love a day like
that....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )