Re: New to the list

To: CortezR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

--- CortezR@aol.com wrote:
> Hello-I just joined this mail list...my name is
> Katie Young Cortez.

Well hello Katie.  I'm both new to the list and
to LSR, although Ive been into every other kind
of racing since my dad got me hooked at a young
age.  My daughter has been virtually raised in
the pits and can't wait until she's 16 (she's 13
now) so she can drive too - especially since I
bought her a car to fix up for school and then
ran it a Maxton and set a record with "HER" car!
I look forward to learning from you and everybody
else.

Dick J
Geo Storm G/FCC
      &