Re: New to the list

To: CortezR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 14:17:04 -0700
Hey Katie!
So glad to see you joining the list! I really enjoyed putting the photo of you
and your dad up on the web site and letting the world know that the little girl
we all watched grow up had just beat her dad by a few hundredths of a mph.

By the way - on your last run at Muroc - we heard in the announcers trailer that
your dad had pulled out the block under the gas pedal so you could try to up the
record some more - but it looked like you didn't finish the run - everything ok?
or did something break?
Bev Stanley
PS is Keith so proud he could pop or what?