ECTA LSR Web Page Updated..

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: ECTA LSR Web Page Updated..
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:47:11
WOW, I mean, finally!  remember the site is at
http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

I have added Rich Fox's roadster (at least I think it is Rich's) to the
Bonneville Speed Week section although I do not know when it was taken.

I have updated the June race and points results, but there is a problem in
the Motorcycle records section in the current records list. It seems that
there may be some May results missing from the total records list. John is
looking into it.

I added two pages of  June race photos in a montage, but no captions.

I added a new section on what you need to race on salt plus other good stuff.

Please look everything over and if errors are found please let me know.

And please forgive me for taking so long. I have been busy working on my
car and it is one where virtually everything need to be hand crafted from
scratch. I first have to engineer the doodads then fab, re-engineer,
rebuild then refit. And I am the chief engineer, designer, fabricator,
parts chaser, painter, weldor, well, you get the idea.

mayf

and good luck to all those going racin' wish it was me...

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)