Salt stuff - Floor paint

To: LSR Group <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Salt stuff - Floor paint
From: JERRY FOSTER <fosterap@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:37:11 -0700
On page 181 of the 1999 (blue) rule book, there is a company advertising
a product to stop corrosion of frames, etc.  I gather this is a coating
for the car, rather than an after race cleaner. At any rate, here they
are:
               Finishline Coatings, Inc.
               2889 S.E. Silversprings
               Milwaukie, OR  97222
               503  569-4278

I've just completed a new room for my shop, and before I have my
machines moved in I am wondering about painting the new concrete floor.
Anybody had experience with epoxy or poly floor paints?  Thanks!
Jerry from Dallas