Re: spark plugs

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spark plugs
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:44:31 -0400
John,

  Those must be some old plugs, they don't even show up on my new Accel
plugs list.  I'd guess that they're heat range numbers are comparable to any
of the new Accel plugs, but if you want to eliminate the guess work, here's
a website.
I was immediately impressed, because they handle both manufacturers of
rotary plugs that I use.

                www.performancemarket.com/sprkplg.htm

  This site gives you address, phone numbers and e-mail for each plug
manufacturer.  If you can't get an answer here you're probably not gonna get
an answer.

Chuck "Yes, it's cool here at the computer" Rothfuss
ECTA