Warm up procedures?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "John Beckett" <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Warm up procedures?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:19:12 -0700
our current plan on warm up sounds something like this... Jack up the car
and run it in gear until it is warmed up.... like 3-5 min... with the warm
up plugs in the car... then we are going to let the Electric fan and water
pump cool it down and change the plugs... tow it out to the line and fire
it up and run it...

Or should we just use the warm up Lane?

I think we have been here before... I just didn't have this large Radiator
that I have now....( I ended up finding a Nascar Qualifying radiator from
Daytona it has a huge water tank and a little radiator.... Oh and it has
the secret compartment in the bottom to store Ice ) hmmm

Keith