Re: raising and lowering

To: "Dick Jurkowski" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: raising and lowering
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:24:55 -0500
Well now.... My car has done just that.. at Maxton at 158 mph...
interesting time when it happens too...

We had to go through some growing pains to make this thing work.... but now
I think we have it right... and it does have a mini skid plate and bump
stops in the rear just in case...

Keith Turk... Been there done that... Don't want to go back....