Schedule?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Schedule?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 06:41:52 -0700
Okay folks so we are there for a number of Days... and I had the Pleasure
last year of going to a Party with John Beckett and Lionel Williams... Wait
there was Beer and Sausage Involved... I think Joe Timney was there
also...( Joe Can't inspect my car at Bville so I get to beat him up a
little here... and he is a semi good sport)

Besides the Drivers meeting and Rookie introduction are there any other
things I shouldn't miss to make this a complete experience?   (racing being
obvious)

Would a List Dinner fit in anyone's schedule?  I know there are a ton of
traditional things you folks do with friends... and I don't want to
interfere with that... but it might be nice to put a face on all of us...
any suggestions?

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )( which has a semi sorta done air Dam.. does the
whittling ever stop?)