Mormon Meteor

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mormon Meteor
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:47:14 -0700
Just got off the Phone with Doug Odom and he mentioned that Ab Jenkins was
going to be inducted into the LSR Hall of fame out on the west coast...
which spurred another thought... the Mormon Meteor lives about 65 miles
from me and I have never seen it... seems as though Knox Kershaw (current
owner) and I just couldn't fit our schedules... Well I finally got an
appointment next Friday with the Guy and Brad and I are going to have an
opportunity to take a Ride in it.... Seems as though the guy loves to drive
it..  ahhh yeah I think that is about the Perfect send off for speed
week...

Neat deal Look forward to sharing my thoughts on the car...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )