Re: Fuel & Gasoline

To: jkamo@rapidnet.com
Subject: Re: Fuel & Gasoline
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 09:07:23 -0400
Jonathan

I got excited when I saw the three or four types of unleded fules that ERC
has, but upon calling ERC I discovered that they arn't taking all to
Bonneville with them. Apparently not all the unleaded types are leagal
gasoline as far as the SCTA is concerned. Bummer considering that O2
sensors arn't real crazy about lead, and it's a $400 sensor.

John Beckett #79 E/GCC

At 06:33 PM 7/30/99 -0600, jkamo@rapidnet.com wrote:
> If you goto our website we have a listing of all the different fuels used
>and offered by ERC during speedweek. They list a brief comment about each
>one and also the octane, and chemical breakdown of each fuel. Worth the
>visit if you are investigating what kind of fuel you want to run at
>Bonneville. our website is at www.amoproductions.com/268/index.html
Jonathan