Re: Driver Restraints

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driver Restraints
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:26:54 EDT
    On my Vega the driver sits in back and cannot reach out with his hand
when strapped in. My foot however is right next to the left side door, so we
are required to have a safety net on the lower portion of the door opening.
            Keep in mind that my firewall is about 4 inches aft of the front
of the door opening. No cars with the driver in the usual stock position and
feet in the stock footwell that I have seen have foot restraints.  Rich Fox