RE: Bonneville

To: "'dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com'" <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, wspotter@jps.net,
Subject: RE: Bonneville
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:14:46 -0700
Yes the car is now on the home stretch. It's coming out of the body shop
today, I retrieved the engine on Sat, finished installing the billet
components in the transmission yesterday, the front disc brake assemblies on
Fri. Last thursday I took it easy and dwelled in the mag and put all the new
parts in it while watching TV on the couch. I also tefloned all of the AN to
NPT adapters, drilled and polished the fuel pump extension for the Enderle
pump. Basically, every part is ready to bolt back on the chassis when the
car lands in my garage. The entire fuel system is plumbed, so other than
wiring the water pump, electric fan, mag, gauges and starter, I just have to
bolt the car back together and trailer it to Utah. But as my brother pointed
out, we're getting down to the wire. It's nice however to have finally
reached a point where the biggest concern is locating enough spark plugs to
have more than 4 sets for bonneville. So hopefully when my brother and I get
to meet you all in a few days, our nerves won't be shot. We're pretty
excited about running at Bonneville, and hearing all the reports about the
salt conditions, and the encouragement we're receiving from our friends,
just helps keep us going.

Darrell Ferguson
BLACK RADON ENGINEERING (west)
# 939 BBFALT