Re: Newbie wants new class

To: "David Haile (ICG Software)" <dhaile@woodward.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie wants new class
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 17:44:28 -0700
Hey Dave -
Since we already have classes for electric vehicles - which are based on the
international (FIA) class rules, it wouldn't do any good to just get three
friends -
although I am not clear on how the electric motorcycle classes are broken down -

- First I would suggest you contact Dale Martin, SCTA's motorcycle expert (818)
842-2132 and clarify how they breakdown on electric engines - there may be only
one electric engine category -
Next I would suggest you talk to Dan Warner (dwarner@electrorent.com) for
additional info on how to change rules for Bonneville.
Bev Stanley