Re: Newbie wants new class

To: dhaile@woodward.com
Subject: Re: Newbie wants new class
From: "Wester S. Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 06:30:40 -0600
David,
I would suggest your contacting Graham Light at NHRA for some technical back
up for your idea.  Then the two  of you could petition USFRA President Gary
Allen and the rest of us at USFRA for a competition class with the NHRA
classes for back up information.  We use the same rule book thus the same
rules and classes as SCTA/BNI but could entertain this as a new class and
allow you to run as a provisional much as they have the mini pick up class
in SCTA. We have the 130 and 150 Club classes which would allow you to get
started without much fuss with classes anyway.  Check www.saltflats.com for
those rules and costs.
Wes Potter  USFRA Secretary
Record Listserver \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>