Re:

To: Steve Pitt <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 18:13:24 -0700
Steve,

I have been in competition at all the W.O.S meets. The meet was
originally an invitation only meet with a 100 car limit, mostly 200 MPH
plus. Of course, it now spans a greater spectrum. You can't miss by
going to the W.O.S. always good cars there, just a little more relaxed
atmosphere.

Tom #216 D/CC