Re:

To: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>,
Subject: Re:
From: "Gary & Bonnie" <laronge@myhome.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:16:15 -0700
Steve,
If you do opt to go to WOS I can't believe you will be disappointed. I have
run that event since '93 and from a drivers perspective I have no desire to
run Speed Week.  I have been at Speed Week as a spectator and that was good.
Racing............ too busy. Which ever your choice, you can't lose.
I will be at WOS again this year, if you are, look for the yellow Camaro and
please drop by.
Gary LaRonge
Napavine, WA.
#552 D/G Alt