Re: BONNEVILLE UPDATES

To: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, ECTA845@aol.com,
Subject: Re: BONNEVILLE UPDATES
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:02:29 -0600
Here, Here!  There's just nothing like up-to-the-practically
minute info, and Bev, you've been right on top of it.

I've been one of those "lurkers".  Will take a minute to intro. myself.
Kristeen Wright (Kris) - I help Ellen Wilkenson w/ advertising for
WOS program.  Dan (U of U, saltflats.com) & I have been members
for only 3 years, enjoying it tremendously.  He inspects (yeah, one of those!)
and I'll help Bev Smith & Wes P. w/ registration, etc. this year.

Enuff of me, hope everyone has enjoyed Speedweek, we sure
did on Monday.  Congrats to all record setters.  The Vesco articles
have been oohed at by the DNA software program geeks I work with,
I'm learning them up on the fun out on the salt.

Met John Beckett & Keith Turk on Mon., fabulous, friendly guys, like
everyone else, having too much fun going fast.

Thanks again Bev, hope to meet you someday.
kw

At 06:06 AM 8/20/99 -0700, Dick Jurkowski wrote:

>I SECOND THAT!  Bravo on a great job.  It's
>almost like having CNN Headline News covering the
>races.
>Thanks,
>Dick J
>--- ECTA845@aol.com wrote:
>> Bev, You have done wonderful job keeping all of
>> us updated on what's going on
>> at the  Flat's. Great pictures. Fantastic!
>> Thank you.   Randy Williams
>> MONZAMILER ECTA #845

Kris Wright
Office Manager