Re: BONNEVILLE UPDATES

To: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: BONNEVILLE UPDATES
From: jkamo@rapidnet.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:29:32 -0600
Everybody,

Speedweek was great tried to meet John Beckett on last day of racing thursday
his
car was packed up for home but I missed him. Try to check out our page we are
putting more video out there as we speak got some nice video of Vesco and others
on the salt racing. The updating daily was great, check out our page and racers
please let us know what you did during speedweek so we can update the Team 99
Page
to let the viewers know how you did.
http://www.amoproductions.com/268

Thanks again