Re: Lost and Found....

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lost and Found....
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:29:03 -0400
Lost And Found-Part 2

Lost: High gear ( somewhere around the 1 ½ Mile mark on the long course )

Lost: One #3 Valve Seat ( somewhere around the 2 mile marker on the long course
)

Found: a really quick way to drain your transmission ( Messy but fast)

Found: A new way to sress test your pistons ( Break-offf a valve head and use
the piston to insert it into the exhaust port )

Found: The record in C/MMP

Found: A lot of salt under all the vehicles !!!

>>> "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net> 08/25 10:14 PM >>>
I lost a couple of things out there and thought I would give this place a
try at finding them....

1 Midget Snap-On wrench set.... missing the 1/2 and 11/16 (still in my box)

1 Seiko wrist watch.... (vic Starting line on the Long course) Sentimental
Value

1 left hand thread center bolt for a Jesel Belt Drive....(vic 1 mile marker
also on the long course)  Comes with 3 sheared bolts to Cam Drive Gear ....
should be in or around my SMILE and Titanium Valves....and Combustion
chamber for #7 Piston

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )