Lost Panhard bar at Bonneville

Subject: Lost Panhard bar at Bonneville
From: Dave Mann <davemann@roadsters.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
If you were at Speed Week, you probably noticed the big, yellow bus
driving around with "COOL BUS" and "WENDOVER UNIFIED RACING DISTRICT"
lettered on the sides. I forget the owner's name (another one of those
damn long-hairs from California, probably a sprout-eating Communist), but
on Wednesday afternoon we were driving on the salt heading back towards
pavement, and were told by someone who pulled up alongside us that
something had fallen off the bottom of the bus. The driver got out, looked
at the chassis, and realized that the Panhard bar had come off.  Someone
must have recognized it as a hazard and picked it up right away, because
when we went back to look for it, it was already gone.

So, if you found a steel rod with fittings on each end of it on the salt,
find this guy and give it back. And tell him to get a job.

- Dave Mann

Webmaster, Roadsters
http://roadsters.com/