WOS '99

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: WOS '99
From: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:29:10 -0700
Thank you to all of you who have given me advice on Bonneville such as where
to stay, what to see, spectator "skills", etc., etc.  I have also enjoyed
reading all of the e-mail chatter back and forth and also the updates on
conditions.  Again thank you.  I will be a spectator at this years World of
Speed and Bonneville for the first time ever.  I can't wait!  Finally I am
going to the Salt Flats after probably 40 years reading about it in the
magazines!!  See you all there bright and early on the 22nd.
Steve Pitt