Re: Maxton

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
John,
This will probably send you rolling on the floor
in uncontrollable laughter, but if it brings a
little humor into a dull Monday, then it will be
worth asking:
Do you, by any chance, have any idea what the
2000 Maxton schedule will look like?  Even a most
tentative guess could help a lot.
Reason why I ask is my wife wants me to take her
to Gatlinburg next year, and reservations have to
be made well in advance.  I'm kind'a hoping I can
go from Texas to Maxton to Gatlinburgh, or the
reverse, rather than make two cross-country
trips.

Thanks,
Dick (the jester) J

--- John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>