Re: Maxton...under water?

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton...under water?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:09:01 -0700
damn good question Chuck....

I was getting ready to post a message about those soft records out there at
Bville just to get us going....

down in the shop building the new welding Cart's... got a great deal on a
new Plasma cutter and a Squarewave Tig....  ( By the way I found a great
welding shop that ships and cuts killer deals on Lincoln and Miller
equipment)

anyway I was thinking (always scary)

hell I been almost two hundred on the Salt... and we all know just how easy
that is.... so what is Al's record... 409 mph.... hmmm it's just a tick
over twice as fast.... shouldn't be a Problem eh?     (sorry for the
meaningless post to your E-mail system.... Some times I just have sick
thoughts...)( I sure hope your smiling and not taking any of this
seriously)

Keith